Reader

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Weird Christmas in Japan

In Japan Christmas for some reason has become a really popular annual events for Japanese despite Japanese being nothing related or even close to Christians. 
Well I forgive that; I'm not a German but I still like to celebrate October fest. Anyway, my point is that it is really weird to me how Japanese appreciate Christmas. It is very different from the way it's been appreciated in the western countries. 
 
Christmas is all about spending your time with family and rest from all your everyday work. In Japan, we don't get any day off on Christmas nor increase in wage on Christmas. Okay that's because Japan is not a Christian country I can understand. 
What about how they spend their Christmas? Japanese people don't even bother to spend their time with family but they rather like to drink and get wasted on Christmas or they want to spend their time with their lovers and basically f*ck all day.
In terms of special meal, Japanese celebrate Christmas with a bucket of KFC. 
I mean KFC on Christmas?? Are you serious? Junk chicken wings on Christmas? Also look at the price, with stupid 8 pieces, you pay 4000 yen, which is about 40 bucks! It's insane how expensive chicken wings in Japan are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us