Reader

Monday, January 30, 2017

Keio Bothers Me Again

I have been receiving lots of emails lately that I have to submit my final reports and some of the classes I took, it was never explained until now. Now all of sudden they want me to submit reports? Well too bad I am not in Japan, I am on my vacation and why should I be f*cking bothered with stupid Keio shit again??

I have been having a great wonderful time here in Berlin, where I can forget about all Japan's bullshit and even then they still want to keep bothering me; this is stupid. 
Japanese don't understand that one is having a vacation; that means, don't bother. The basic principle of vacation is neglected in Japan. 

2 comments:

  1. hey buds, is keio really that shitty? bcs i have a friend and he's from keio highschool and apparently he recommend me to go to keio univ when i told him that im planning to go to japan univ. Is it really really that shitty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the comment, I definitely do not recommend Keio University. Speaking of that, I don't even recommend Japanese universities. If you want an easy superficial no crap worth degree then perhaps, but it's not going to contribute anything to your personal growth.

      Delete

 

Follow us