Reader

Sunday, January 15, 2017

My Graduate Thesis Accepted No More Stupid Keio Bullshit

Yesterday I got an email from my instructor, or professor who's in charge of my graduate thesis. He basically said that I could do work a bit more on my graduate thesis if I want to go to graduate school but as for graduate thesis, it was more than good enough and can be accepted. 
 
I  was flattered that all my work on my graduate thesis has been acknowledged and accepted. I have still several reports and an exam to do but they are all unrelated to my graduation, therefore I am basically done. I can finally get the f*ck out of this stupid school called Keio University. 

For those who are willing to be enrolled at Keio, I recommend you to think twice about your decision. I had terrible time at Keio University and this is the worst university you could ever enroll from all the way quality to support, everything about this university you want to hate. 

This shithole I was enrolled I am very regretful. I try not to regret in my everyday life and rather reflect but the decision of enrollment at Keio was worth regretting and if I could travel time past, I would definitely tell myself in the past that don't even think about Keio as your choice. This university sucked my blood like leeches, sucked my bank account for four f*cking years. I'd rather spend money on whores and get HIV infection than to spend money on Keio f*cking university. That's how much I hate this school and after I graduate I would probably never ever be back to this stupid shit-well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us