Reader

Monday, January 23, 2017

The Last Class of My University

I am finally over with Keio Shithole University. 
Past 3 years were the worst f*cking experience in my life, not to mention life in Japan that came with it. I am delighted that it is finally over, and I through with Keio for good.
Last classes were easy for me as in everything which was required for the classes has been completed by the end of the semester. I am excited to go on a vacation after the end of semester. I still have a couple of papers to write but my graduate thesis is over so they are nothing to be honest. 
From now I can finally go on with my own life and not worry about anything of Keio. I would like to file a complaint that the school was indeed incredibly horrible at everything they do. They were never helpful and they were never professional at their jobs. I believe this kind of school must be diminished. You will understand what I am talking about once you start your enrollment at this shit well. I tell you again, don't ever think about coming to Keio or coming to Japan.
I feel really sorry for these guys for choosing Keio as their destination. I hope Keio will f*cking crush some time in the future. EVERYTHING about this school you want to HATE from the staff, class, teachers, all the way to even f*cking garbage bin in school. I am so glad that I can finally get the hell out of this misery. 

1 comment:

 

Follow us