Reader

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Visiting a Normal German House

I visited my friend's house in Hamburg. I bought a ticket from Berlin to Hamburg and I took Flixbus here in Berlin. It was my first time visiting a normal German house and this is a rare experience for me because most of the time I only get to visit WGs like normal apartments or student dormitories and they are usually unclean. 
I noticed German household's hygiene standard is pretty high because the house i didn't even see dust around the floor. It was so well cleaned and the best thing was, the kitchen. The kitchen was super clean and looked really new but they told me it's been there for about 20 years. You have flower and vase in the living room and I thought the elegance of such ornaments is fabulous. That is the kind of house I would love to live in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us