Reader

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Why Am I Writing This?

Whenever one takes a new step in his/her life, there is usually a reason behind it.
The same applies to me, since I opened my Blog on Blogger.

Why have I opened my account?

I use to post a lot on my Facebook and one day I got an advice from one of my friends that my strong passionate opinions shouldn't just be kept within a closed community amongst my friends on Facebook, rather they need to be shared on the Internet so that anyone can relate my opinions to their own.

I thought to myself and realized that it makes total sense. I am contributing to growth of the Internet by providing my opinions all over the world and not just my closed community on my Facebook. By writing this Blog, I am actually doing something productive.

At this point you might wonder what I was posting mostly about.
The answer is simple, I was mostly posting things which are related to Japan.

Yes Japan, why? Because I live in Japan.
If you are cerebral enough, you might already suspect that this Blog does not deal with positive things about Japan. I write things which could be awkward or offensive to some people, especially if you like Japan. I however think of it as a matter of perspective. If my blog makes you feel annoyed, then you and I have totally different perspectives. One wise man once said "one man's ceiling is another man's floor" makes total sense.

With that being said, I am just being honest, I stay real and I am not one of those fancy Bloggers who fake their personality to attract more readers and page views. Also most of the things I write are things I have personally experienced whilst I'm in Japan. My experience is the source of evidence which proves what I am writing is completely legit, hence no flaw or whatsoever.

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts really. But i still want to continue my study to japan lol Btw, do you still live in japan?

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow us