Reader

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Pho Restaurant in Roppongi with a Long Queue

I went to a Vietnamese restaurant in Roppongi and it was just a regular tiny restaurant. It wasn't even a fancy restaurant but there still was a long queue. I think it is impossible in Japan to go somewhere without having to be in a long queue. Just to even have a bowl of Pho you have to wait for about 45 minutes and I find it pretty stupid.


I had Spicy Pho and it costed 950 yen which is about 9 Euros. 
I mean, just for a bowl of Pho, I had to pay 9 Euros and I think it's too much. If you want to eat something decent in Japan you will always have to pay ridiculous sum of money. You can still save some money if you don't mind eating shitty food with lots of additives and chemicals.
By the way, the Pho was fine, it tasted good better than some of those austere Japanese cuisine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us