Reader

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Pedophiles in My Neighborhood

While I was walking down one of the streets near my neighborhood, I encountered a bunch of mid aged men surrounding a stage with a couple of elementary looking toddlers.

They were performing their dance and songs. I suppose it's one of those idols which people in Japan are obsessed with.
I'm not sure why on earth those men were acting all weird around the girls.

The girls could be in the age of their daughters and that freaks me out that how there are so many potential pedophiles in Japan. They are spawning everywhere possible like white blood cells. Such a trend is also reflected on modern day animations made in Japan. Look at new titles of yesteryear productions. It's always the same carbon copy of crap. Usually a protagonist who's an ordinary man or student somehow surrounded by harem of young girls aging 9-11.

Animation nowadays is to attract more perverts and make them spend money on their jerk-off products. There's no depth in stories, their scripts look rush written as hell and I basically think no one cares anymore whether a story is coherent or not. All they care about is trying to come up with as much garbage as possible and shove that in a script just so that more perverts will buy them. This is true when for instance, take a walk to a famous city in Tokyo called Akihabara and all you see is a bunch of weird animated girls half naked and doing some weird Hentai crap.This kind of trend is just hideous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us