Reader

Monday, November 28, 2016

Horrendous Japanese Trains

This is one thing that you would agree, even for you stupid Weaboos who really want to protect Japan in any way possible.

Japanese trains are one of the worst things that human beings can ever experience. It's as terrible as dipping your foot in a well of shit and vomit. It's against human rights that we need to use this piece of shit.
Image result for crowded trains in japan
  Trains especially in Tokyo are just so packed and crowed that you wouldn't even have a space to open and read a book. It's as equivalent as refugee trucks or boats and this is insanity. People who live in Japan especially in Tokyo need to rely their transportation means on trains and we don't have other choices unless you are super well off or rich. 

You are basically treated like pigs, you are on a cargo packed with full of filthy Japanese f*cktards, who's brains already stopped functioning. I as a commuter need to take this appalling trains to go to my destination every single f*cking day, Monday through Thursday. I can't believe myself actually enduring this bullshit. I am however really exhausted, I mean not physically but mentally it's devastating. I'm speechless when I'm on a train, I really am. You eventually learn to zone out and try to avoid any possible interaction with people. It's also generally not interesting interacting with people in Japan. Japanese are just mindless creatures, with no critics opinions whatsoever. All they do is just nod their heads and laugh. This is a Japanese behavior, when they don't understand something, they laugh which I find it really stupid as if they have some disabilities or something. Even foreigners and expats in Japan are mostly horrible Weaboos who are just loyal fans of Japan. As soon as I start being critical toward Japan they try any way possible to cajole me to accept that Japan is great and it's the country of paradise for them. I'm telling you, Japan is the Netherworld in modern day society. 

Just by looking at train rides which are something we all do in our everyday lives. Just a simple task of riding a train gives you so much pressure and stress. 

I really want to ask you Japan fans, why would you want to come here? There's nothing that makes you feel jubilant. It's nauseating repugnant shit to live in Japan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us