Reader

Monday, November 28, 2016

Pokemon Go Contamination

Do you love Pokemon? I bet you do, because I don't like Pokemon.
I knew the existence of Pokemon even when I was a little kid because everyone around me was talking about Pokemon with Digimon which faded away.
I liked Digimon but not Pokemon, however I do not hate Pokemon and in fact as a game earlier series of Pokemon seem to be very attractive games. I do not deny that Pokemon in a way revolutionized and introduced new style of game play into gaming industry.



 
Now to the main topic, Pokemon Go.
I say Pokemon Go is stupid, you don't have any story within the game. It is just a collecting game and if you are one of those mania type of weirdo who love to collect stuff then it might attract your attention.
Otherwise it's just a game for those people who have nothing better to do but to look for Pokemon. I am tired of people obsessed with Pokemon Go, I see in Tokyo so many people are playing with this shit. On trains, in classes, and etc.

It has become so popular amongst people in Japan and they cause all kind of nauseating fatal accidents like f*cking driving over people because they were so mesmerized to catch their favorite rare Pokemon. Now even on streets but also those stupid Pokemon spawn around disaster affected areas like Fukushima and other place.

I don't feel any sympathy toward people in Fukushima because I simply don't live there, or I have never been to that area, so there is no reason for me to be sympathetic about that region.
But going to Fukushima or those areas just to catch their favorite Pokemon is mere madness and ridiculous.

I am not just being critical against Pokemon Go though, I am disappointed with modern gaming industry. The gaming industry nowadays uses all kinds of tricks to suck up as much money from the users as possible. The worst of this type is the mobile games. Mobile games are shit, no depth of contents, no decent stories in the game, the game is just f*cking tapping the goddamn screen and waste your time. It is so baffling to me why this kind of over bullshit games are being so popular among different people and constantly ranking the top 10 in the AppStore or GooglePlay and etc.
People have no sense anymore they do not anymore have the brain to distinguish between good stuff and terrible stuff. All they just do nowadays is sit their asses on trains and f*cking tap their smartphone screens while they are on their way working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us