Reader

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Bizarre Tuition Fee System of Keio Scumbag University

Keio University is a known to be one of the most expensive f*cking schools in Japan without quality. It's basically a rip off and I explain how rip off it is. 

Take a look at this graph.
















It might be hard to see, but it should be clear enough to see the details. The numbers are in yen and I translated its fee from the official website of Keio

I was away from Keio for a year because I was on an exchange program in Germany. As you know you don't have tuition fees in Germany but I still had to pay Keio the whole goddamn fee, well okay it's an exchange program between Keio and the university in Germany I have been to. 

Here's the thing, I negotiated with the Keio office after I came back from the exchange that I pay the tuition fee, but I don't see why I must pay the facility fee, when I was not in Japan for a year. I haven't used any facility during the year so I am not convinced why I should. I kept arguing with the admission office and they couldn't provide me with enough reasons to convince me that I must pay. In the end they used dirty trick of Japanese that, it's a rule, it's not written anywhere, but everyone before you have been paying without any question so why don't you just do the same like the others. 

This is the best they could come up with, I mean really? Can you believe that bullshit? Are you convinced with the answer? I need to pay 270,000 extra f*cking yen it's equivalent to 2,500 Euros. It is f*cking ridiculous and they even went so far to threaten me that if I don't pay it, they won't issue any further transcript or enrollment certificate. Holy shit, they are f*cking dumb scumbags. This is how they treat students at Keio University, don't be deceived, don't go to Keio University, you will regret big time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Typically during an exchange you pay the fees for your exchange partner at your home university. It's unfortunate in your case, but still not that unrelatable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment.
      Yeah it was unfortunate, but I still can't agree or am not convinced why I must pay the facility fee even if I was away from Japan....

      Delete

 

Follow us