Reader

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Don't Work in Japan, I'm Serious

I keep seeing links on my Facebook saying "Work in Japan!" and I am really furious about all those false information depicted on such links. They are deceiving people who are considering to work in Japan. If they know real Japan, nobody would ever even consider working in Japan. Working in Japan means to be a slave, you are fed minimum crap everyday and provided a tiny shelter where you can only sleep, take shit, and take a shower. Most of such housings don't even have any kitchen, so you will end up eating artificial chemical modified fake foods, which are so common in Japan.  

I happen to visit a career forum in Tokyo and there were many booths including Japanese and foreign companies. I only had my English CV and didn't actually even bother to prepare Japanese CVs since I am not even planning to work with those lame Japanese "Salarymen". 




Japanese staff look down on me, because I wasn't dressed as a typical Japanese style with "Recruit Suits". I didn't bother to wear that lame shit but the suits is something so vital for  Japanese companies even more than what you are capable of. 
I also saw a session on how to have an interview and for Japanese companies, it is significant to appeal that you have the endurance and perseverance. In fact the word "Nintai-ryoku" as endurance or perseverance appeared so often in the session that I really felt like the only skill required by Japanese companies is indeed perseverance.  
Those Japanese motherf*ckers, as soon as I approached their booths told me that they don't want an English CV with their stupid ass smile on their faces. Companies with their headquarters other than Japan were more tolerant and treated me as a person unlike those Japanese motherf*ckers who treated me as someone not valuable because I didn't wear recruit suits.
Just by doing job interviews and Q&A session, I felt so disgusted and even with my part time jobs I've been feeling like shit in Japan. I feel like I am not respected as a human being and always get treated as a second class citizen in Japan. 
DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT WORKING IN JAPAN, YOU WILL REGRET FOR SURE. JAPAN IS A PIECE OF SHIT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us