Reader

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Japanese Spoiled Customers

I have been working these day hence decrease of my blog articles. I try however to update at least an article a day.
I'd like to share how Japanese customers are most annoying spoiled motherf*ckers on earth.

In Japan if you are serving whomever, customers think they are god or something. They treat you like a slave and even if they do something wrong, it'll be your fault.
I see so many customers every single f*cking day who I want to smack their f*cking face, cut them stupid f*cking dicks and stick them right up in their funky asses. I would definitely do that if i could. This mental pressure is far more severe than if someone stabs my back with a damn knife. I'd rather be stabbed than serve them douche-bags. That's how much you'll feel annoyed and illogical in a sense when dealing with Japanese spoiled stupid f*cktards.
Also it is significant to mention how staff are feeling that they are obligated to basically obey and be slaves of customers. I mean I understand you need to respect your customers to some extent since part of your wage probably comes from those customers but when it reaches the point where the customers don't respect you as a person then there should be no question. Japanese in general misunderstand this core concept. You aren't customers' bitch, you are a person, you have your name, you have your dignity, you have the right to be respected just like any other people.
Seriously if i can stab them stupid motherf*ckers while I work, I would. I don't care as a result I'll be stabbed because while you serve them you only have anger arising inside you and the fury which you have to control but so stressful.
I mean I just can't believe how many Japanese people f*cking look down on people, seriously they'll despise you till your dignity's completely gone. I am different, I'm self determined and have my dignity unlike those emotionless Japanese bitches. I tell y'all customers to be careful with what you tell staff, they aren't animals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us