Reader

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Clear Examples of Japanese Douche-bags

One of my friends asked me how exactly are customers in Japan annoying? In what way? I wrote an article on this issue previously, however, I thought that I needed to provide you better examples so that you can really grasp the stupidity and retarded minds of Japanese douche-bags

Here are some examples of annoying customers bitching at us staff.

"I saw staff smiling or laughing during the work" 
"I saw staff didn't say Irrasshai Mase
"Staff didn't give me my credit card with both hands but only with a hand" 
"Staff didn't bow when I came into the store"
"Staff didn't heat my rice-ball" (you got to ask for it if you want dumbass)
"Staff's Irrashai Mase was too loud"
"Staff are not motivated, they have to be louder and more spontaneous"
"Staff are asking membership card too often" (we are required to confirm with you all time)
"They gave the change with tattered bill"

The list goes to thousands and that reflects that there are just too many faggots who can't stop bitching about some nitpicking crap. 

I tell you straight, these problems would never even be problems outside of Japan, and I am certain that whoever is reading my blog would understand these complains are just ridiculous. 

Okay are we not allowed to smile or laugh? I know if we staff don't smile then you stupid Japanese motherf*ckers would complain that the staff lack smile. 

I really want to f*cking kill these stupid ass motherf*cking customers. Japanese are like this, the real face of Japanese are annoying complaints. They think that if they say "I am the customer!" Everything would be forgiven, but you know what that's not the case. If they bitch at me like that I kick them asses out of the store and sometimes even call police if they misbehave too much. That's how serious Japanese customers are being spoiled over time with Japanese stupid Omotenashi shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us