Reader

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Weirdest Yakisoba I Have Ever Seen

If you don't know yet, I work now at one of the convenient stores in Japan to earn money. Since I work there I always get to see many new products arriving at our store and today I have seen something really weird. 

This is an instant noodle but not with soup. It's called "Yakisoba" in Japanese. It basically means fried noodles. It has no soup and I assume if you know a bit about Japan you know what that it. 
Now this shit right here ain't an ordinary instant noodle. It is Yakisoba but a taste of cream cake. I was like "what?" It says that they use special kind of mayonnaise which tastes like vanilla. I think they marketed this product because the Christmas event is coming soon and Christmas in Japan surprisingly is a big thing. 
 
Anyway, I couldn't help myself but to try this piece of shit. 
I mean at least they succeeded on selling their crap to someone who has lots of curiosity. The result was just insanely horrible. Mayonnaise was so horrible that it indeed had the odor of vanilla but at the same time being salty and I was just not sure how to even describe the taste. 

Fortunately they've realized how stupid they were to release this piece of shit and as a result this product was taken out from our store shelf and no longer be sold at our store.
If you are curious, you may find this product at any big supermarket in Japan or Drugstores I believe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us