Reader

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Pension Rip Off from the Japanese Government

I have been receiving letters for my pension


The government basically want to tax my ass or telling me to pay my pension for my future. It says I am obligated to pay it since I am over 20 years old. It's been 2 years since, but never have I paid anything you know why? Because I know it's a f*cking rip off, it's something you'll never get it back in the future. I don't trust the LDP and the government, especially a guy like Shinzo Abe. I'd rather spend my money paying whores than paying this stupid institution called Japan Pension Services
There's absolutely no guarantee that the government will pay me back in 40 f*cking years. The Japanese government does nothing but harm to its citizens, and they have actually been using the pool of pension money to invest on some stupid shit and they actually have lost so much money that now they have to decrease the monthly pension. How stupid is that? How would anyone believe in this shit? I don't know why my acquaintances at school seem to be no problem and without doubt f*cking paying their shit. I think they don't think critically, they completely believe and rely on the government. But the Japanese government, especially the LDP and Shizo Abe are f*cking piece of shit that don't deserve any trust from our citizens. They have been putting the citizens into misery, they are toxic to Japan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us