Reader

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Wrong Service at McDonald's

I usually cook home and I don't really eat out, especially in Japan because in Japan it seems like eating out must be done in rush without any joy. In addition to that, cuisine served in restaurants in Japan are mostly terrible piece of shit. The amount of food on a plate is just ridiculous and the food aren't authentic, what I mean by that is that food served in restaurants here in Japan are mostly pre-cooked or prepared ahead of time so that they can serve them super quick, but lack quality.

Anyway, I was walking down the street on my way to work and I had to grab something quick before I start with my job. I happened to find McDonald's so I went there for my quick meal. 
I saw this billboard leaning on the window. 
Ummm okay it says "Karubi Makku" and I suppose they mean Korean BBQ Galbi and burger. So Galbi burger? It doesn't even look good. McDonald's in Japan always come up with some bizarre menu almost every season or month. The burger was on its sale so I thought perhaps I give it a try and I ordered. It costed though 380 yen which is something equivalent to 4 Euros and keep in mind that it's not a combo or meal, just the burger itself. It's pretty expensive and when I received the actual thing it looked something like this. 


Umm it looks different than the photo looked. Oh no! They made a mistake! They served me a cheese chicken burger instead of the Galbi burger, and the chicken burger is called "Chikichy". 
Okay, that's stupid anyway, I had a bite and another bite, here's what I got.
It was so plain, no seasoning whatsoever on the chicken patty. Definitely doesn't worth 4 Euros and it's ridiculously small. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us