Reader

Monday, December 26, 2016

Shit Himself in a Toilet

I work at 2 different convenient stores in Japan as a part time worker. 
One is in Omotesando and work at mornings and afternoons. Customers here are idiots as well, but they are somewhat better than any place I have worked before. Another one I work for, I work as a night time worker from 22 o'clock to next morning 8 o'clock. The store is located in Machida, close to where I live and this place is a typical downtown unlike Omotesando, so the customers are the worst type you could ever get, especially at night.


 It was actually the first time I started working at this particular convenient store. Night work mostly consist of cleaning the store so part of cleaning, I started to clean the toilet in the store. As I started to clean the toilet, I smelled something extremely horrendous. I thought someone didn't flush the toilet but the reality was a lot worse than that. 
At the back of the toilet, I found male underwear and pants. I thought it was weird but as I looked at it, the pants was covered with full of shit. It was f*cking hideous. Who the f*ck shits himself and takes the pants out in the toilet and leaves it there?? I do not f*cking understand, this is insane. I cleaned the f*cking thing in the toilet and returned to register to serve customers. Customers were mostly drunk and they spoke so loud in the store and started to read our magazine without buying them. Such punks were the customers at the store and I really wanted to smack their faces hard on the ground because they kept f*cking with us store staff. 
I am not looking forward to continue working at this store but I guess it's fine since I always deal these punks accordingly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us