Reader

Sunday, November 27, 2016

I'm Not Anti-Japan

Some of you might think that I am the anti-Japan type of person, well if then I tell you, you are wrong.

I am not an anti-Japan person, I like things made in Japan around 80s or 90s. Take a look at anime-industry, I like Cowboy Bebop and Space Cobra. The animations with cool and intriguing story-lines unlike modern day crap with shallow nothingness. I also like many of the Ghibli productions like Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind, and etc. They contain strong messages to audience and they are educational simultaneously being entertaining. Not only animations but also movies have interested me during those period. I love earlier series of Godzilla, I love Seven Samurai, Rashomon, and etc. 

Unfortunately I just don't see productions which are equivalently interesting. Take a look at yesteryear production of the anime-industry. They are garbage, I am criticizing deterioration of the quality of works produced by anime-industry in Japan. The millennial generation love to watch things with austere story with no depth whatsoever. 

Just through reading this you can already tell I am not anti-Japan, I can look at Japan objectively. I don't have any bias or prejudice against Japan, I am genuinely looking at Japan from a third person perspective. As a result, I am getting tired of Japan because I feel like I don't belong to the society. This is by no means prejudice or racism, but my true opinion about Japan. This feeling is something you would never understand if you don't live in Japan. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us