Reader

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Keio University is a Horrible Piece of F*cking Shit

Studying in Japan is tough, not academically, but financially especially if you are enrolled at one of the private schools

A little bit about myself, I am a student who is studying at Keio University. Now don't get deceived by the name, don't judge a book by its cover. Keio university is an absolute piece of shit. It has not extent of academic or whatsoever, it's just a school with bunch of rich kids with prestigious connections within Japanese society. Keio university is considered as one of the top prestigious universities in Japan, yet from my perspective, this school doesn't offer any tiny bit of shit for students. Keio university is horrible piece of f*cking shit that you should never go to this university to waste your precious time or money. This private university has high tuition fees and do you get anything worth the price? Abso-f*cking-lutly not! Enrolling at this school is equivalent of dumping your money into shithole well. I'm serious, my experience at this university has always been horrible f*cking mess, from administration office to classes. The quality of classes are just incredibly f*cking awful, you can't learn anything properly, and the students are just dumb as f*ck and it costs unbelievably high. 

I get scholarships from school and government but it still burdens me financially. 
When I come to think of my life, my biggest mistake that I ever made in my entire f*cking life is that I chose this school, I chose to be enrolled at this piece of shit. If I can travel back in time, I would f*cking warn myself not to be enrolled at this school. This is repugnant piece of crap. 


DON'T F*CKING CHOOSE THIS SCHOOL! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us