Reader

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Real Cool Japan

I know I have been raging on my blog about how disgusted I am with Japan. Believe me or not, this blog is the only place where I can rage my frustration with honesty. This blog is the very source to maintain my mental condition. If I don't rage and continue to live in Japan, I'm sure I will end up throwing myself into a train.

Anyway to ease my stress, I was looking through my photos that I took a year ago and I happened to found a couple of photos of Mount Koya.


Mt.Koya is one of the three holy mountains in Japan. Mt.Osore, and Mt.Hiei are the rest of the holy mountains. Mt.Koya was amazing, I went there last year January the beginning of the year and it was snowing hard in Mt.Koya, the snow covered till my shin, it was that hard. However, the scenery of Mt.Koya was something spectacular. It was extraordinary, it was brilliant view with intriguing temple architectures and lots of monks doing their prayers.  

This is the kind of thing I find attractive about Japan, not those Hentai bullshit anime crap, nor those f*cking high-tech toilets. Despite having some of these amazing cool Japan stuff, Japanese themselves are neglecting these superb things and instead they promote more over bullshit like sub-culture and shit.
That's not what I am interested, I am interested in temples with sophisticated style of architecture which represents exotic and iconic image of Japan; Buddha and related figures or sculptures and so on.  

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/Byodoin_Phoenix_Hall_Uji_2009.jpg

This is another great architecture from Japan called Byodoin. It has a style of Shinden architecture and this is fabulous but nowadays people in Japan like this piece of shit.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/Tokyo_Sky_Tree_2012.JPG
Tokyo Skytree, but I call this Tokyo f*cking erection.
As if Tokyo needs more f*cking skyscrapers, they keep wasting their money to build more crap just to attract temporal visitors, who are lame enough to show up. Those capitalistic cocksuckers can suck this shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us