Reader

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Japanese Coffee Sucks

I love drinking coffee. I wake up and drink coffee everyday. I brew coffee at home because when I drink it, I want to taste it. Coffee I get in Japan is absolutely horrible vomiting shit. It has no depth in its flavor, it tastes just like sugary water with lots of unhealthy chemicals and additives. Take a look at this example.












It's just a canned coffee and very popular in Japan. It costs about 1€ but it tastes terrible. The name of the product can be translated as "Subtle Golden Sugar" the name itself does not reflect anything of this actual coffee. Look at this WONDA haha it's another popular product series in Japan and Gold Quality as their catch phrase but for me this is shit. Gold quality my ass. I had this piece of shit this morning for my coffee and I puked. It f*ckig sucks, it's sweet sugary liquid with so much additives to make you sick. I feel disgusted now after drinking this coffee. This is absolute f*cking piece of shit. I paid 1€ for this overly rated bullshit. I can brew so much better coffee myself at home.
This product is accessible from any convenient stores in Japan called "Konbini" in Japanese. The photo was taken by me at one of the convenient stores in Japan called FamilyMart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us