Reader

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Stupid Class Evaluation Forms

At Keio, every end of any class, we are given the form to fulfill. Basically an evaluation form to inform professors or instructors how the course was like. Well I am sick and tired of doing the same shit over and over for 3 f*cking years. It's pointless writing the evaluation forms because no matter how accurate of evaluations we give, Keio never bothers to f*cking take a look at it. They just do that as a formality so that they can at least say that they are doing something. Stop wasting our tuition fee on things that are useless and it has been proven throughout my Keio experience. No matter how accurate or precise opinion or criticism I give professors, they are never willing to change. I also want to have an evaluation form toward Keio university itself. They must be evaluated every semester and don't dump their responsibility on professors. 
For instance, take a look at this evaluation form. Simply text based evaluation forms won't work because I know Keio never bothers to read. Then why not conduct some kind of yes or no answer based evaluation or survey. Perhaps they could grab the situation better but oh yeah I know they are never interested in doing that.
After years of pointless evaluations, I stopped to answer all of them actually. We don't get any penalty for not doing it and I know they aren't reading the form so why bother writing it?
Keio, make an evaluation form that would evaluate Keio University itself! I am more than willing to write everything I felt wrong about this school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us