Reader

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Abu Dhabi Airport

My flight transits at Abu Dhabi Airport and I had about 5 hours there to relax. Since I have my Priority Pass, I get to rest in a nice air port lounge where I can have free meal and drinks. I always use lounge whenever I travel somewhere. The lounges in the Middle East are pretty nice and cozy and they even had free shower so I took a shower before transferring to Air Berlin to Berlin. I went to the lounge called Al Reem.


They had free vegetarian hummus with great bread and yogurt with some fruits. This was already really damn good that I thought the Japanese shit was lure. 
By the way the photo is not taken by me, since I forgot to take a photo of it. I am not a photo person, so I don't take so many photos. Plus, it was 4 in the morning when I arrived at the airport. I was amazed to learn that they are open for 24 hours. 
I am looking forward to my connecting flight to Berlin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us