Reader

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Lunacy of Japanese Working Mentality

I have really been sick and have a terrible soar throat. You would normally think that they would let me have a break for my part time job at 7/11. 

It's not the case in Japan, they force you to work even if you are terribly sick and they blame you being sick for lack of self management. 

F*ck that, lack of self management? It's Japan what's making me sick; it's the environment in Japan. Also the fact that the store is unable to operate without me just a staff being absent is in fact the lack of store management you cocksucker. 

Man, I really need my break to go to Berlin, in fact stay away from Japan. I'd love to be even in North Korea just to get the f*ck out of Japan. Japan is a nauseating place, appalling environment.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us