Reader

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Home-made Food

The German house I visited, which I wrote on my previous article, had really nice jam and bread so I asked where I can buy them. They then answered me back that it is home-made and that to me was a big surprise because in Japan most of the things are not home-made, or Japanese don't even bother to cook anything. 
But here is different, they even bake their bread, and make jams and cook some vegetable soup and etc. 
When they eat, they serve it with kitchen cloth and candles with sparkling water. It is great and I think when one eats, one should enjoy it and not rush through like many Japanese people do. The kitchen was well furnished and they even had an integrated dish washer. I think it will take Japan millions of years to reach this level of life quality. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us