Reader

Monday, January 16, 2017

Demography of Customers in McDonald's in Urban Tokyo

In Tokyo customers in McDonald's are often old people having a burger or two or homeless people who I've nowhere to stay. People in Japan talk about how Japan have no poverty, no starvation, or no nothing but that's not true. We have so many homeless people in urban Tokyo who wander around like an idiot picking up already smoked cigarettes on streets. They are dirty punks. There's starvation, people in Japan die of hunger. Well I'll keep the topic for later and let's get back to McDonald's.
(The photo is not in Japan)

I don't know about other countries but McDonald's especially in urban Tokyo is filled with old people. In rural Japan McDonald's are still a place for family to get their meals but in Tokyo it's not the case. I hate McDonald's in general but especially McDonald's in Tokyo because they are always crowded with old people. They are not just old people but they are poor old people who dress like shit and eat without appropriate etiquette. Those old people are stupid as well. When I worked at McDonald's about two years ago, most of the customers were frustrated annoying old motherf*ckers who can do nothing but complain. Such toxic people are at McDonald's doing harm to other customers.
Some old customers can't even spell the names of the menu they want so when they come at the register and try to order something they are like "oh I want ah um oh that that" it's not understandable I don't know what they want because they can't even articulate what they want properly.
When I try to help them by saying random menu names they get mad. I want to smack the f*ck out of those rude old people and tell them to get the hell out of the store. That's how rude Japanese old people are. I hate Japanese old people in general, they are clumsy, dumb, yet rude and loud. The worst f*cking combination you could ever imagine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us