Reader

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

What to Do in Part Time Job

I work tonight at 7/11, night shift. One of the shittiest jobs you can do in Japan.



The working time is basically from 22 o'clock to next morning 6 o'clock with 45 minutes of break.
As mentioned in my previous article, it is good to know when you want to work in Japan as a part time worker. The night shift usually means 22 o'clock all the way to next morning. You get wage increase by 25% but it depends on you whether you think it's good enough or not.
Night shift at convenient stores often require lots of work. Not so much with customers, although at my store there are any customers so it's not really the case but generally speaking, night shifts are often consisted of routine work such as cleaning machines, processing cash registers, public payment and etc.

I work both afternoon and evening so I see kinds of customers from both perspectives and they are as equally terrible. However, I still prefer customers at evenings because they are at least real human with emotion. They often come drunk but then they reveal their real faces so I like that in a way. But customers who use the store afternoon they are masked, fake people with emotionless faces.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us