Reader

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Strike! At Tegel Airport

It is my last day in Berlin and I have my flight early in the morning, therefore actually yesterday was the last day for me. While I was on my way to the airport, I heard local German news that there have been strikes at airports in Berlin and Hamburg. I thought it wasn't a big of a deal and then I headed to the check in counter because I wanted to get rid of my check-in luggage and go to the airport lounge. However, due to the strike, they only let me check in but not the luggage. They told me they aren't sure when they'll be available again to take the luggages. I wasn't mad or frustrated because it will keep me more out of Japan and I am actually enjoying it. Also luckily at Tegel Airport the lounge is located outside of the security check so I can just be here and wait for the announcement. It's not bad at all. It's much worse that I have to go back to Japan. F*ck Japan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us