Reader

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Last Day in Berlin

I am already leaving Berlin. I'm homesick than ever. Japan will never give me this feeling. I already feel sick going back to Japan. It's fine though, because I am moving to Berlin again on April. 
By the way I was asked by my mom to get some honey, salt, tea, and cereal. These are basic products, but in Japan you can't even get those. Japan is shit.
Germany there are so many interesting tea variations and I got most of them which were cheap. They have lots of fruits based flavor but also they have brownies flavor, apple pie and etc.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is pretty interesting, even if your judgment of Japan may be a bit too harsh sometimes. It is a refreshing view nonetheless, especially in the flood of pink tinted goggled blogs about japanese life we usually find on the net.

    And what makes me really giggle is the fact that you are German. The Japanese i've met and spoken to like to think that they are much alike the people in Germany..especially in what concerns discipline and absolute obedience to rules.

    I now realize that it is not the case.

    My best wishes for your future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for reading my blog, it has been ages.
      Funny why did you think I was a German?
      I am actually Japanese myself haha.

      Delete

 

Follow us