Reader

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Shopping in Hamburg

I went to a local supermarket called Netto in Hamburg. 


When I am in Berlin, I often go to a supermarket called EDEKA or Reichhalt sometimes. I still do not know the difference but they seem to be selling really good products. On the other hand, Netto, they still sell good stuff but I still prefer to go to EDEKA since things look more organized at EDEKA. Nonetheless, it was still a bit cheaper compared to EDEKA so if I want to economize on my budget it can be my future destination. We got some eggs, cheese and stuff for our dinner. Just so much difference in quality of products sold at supermarkets compared to Japan. It's just so much better here in Germany and so much cheaper than Japanese supermarkets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us