Reader

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Back to This Blog After a Year

I have been quiet for about a year because I moved to Berlin and I have not been back to Japan for awhile.

My rage had calm down for a long while, although I now started to feel a bit different than when I just came to Berlin.

As you start to begin your new life, you see things more optimistically and positively, so I was in that stage where everything I see seemed to appear me gorgeous and perfect.
I only experienced living in Berlin as a student, and I was not taking consideration of that fact.

Also a lot of differences can be observed between living here in Berlin as a student and as a working force.

I have been working in Berlin for awhile. When I started, it was as if the pinnacle of my life has come. Well sadly enough life is not that simple.

To be honest, there are things, which should be addressed about Berlin. I see things both positive and negative, in other word I have a very objective point of view to this city.

Some of you haters would love to rant that I am a whiny loser but who fucking cares?
Probably those trolls have never even lived abroad enough to understand what I am about to write on this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us