Reader

Saturday, January 20, 2018

When A Man Completely Goes Insane


This Japanese dude is screaming if you can air raid the US as he walks on the rail, where he could be ran by a train and cause devastation to the station. Definitely he is out of his mind. No healthy being would commit such crazy act.

Well I guess many people already do that in Japan. 

I am not sure where this station is. It somehow looks familiar to me, but I just cannot recall. 

I remember when I was young, there used to be much fewer insane people in Japan. Nowadays I see them everywhere and more and more crazy videos like this are uploaded on YouTube.

This is definitely due to increased stress of the entire nation and people are under threat that anyone could end up like the guy in the video. 

I used to think these people are lunatics, but perhaps we could look at them as victims of the whole nauseating society in Japan.

The fact that I remember seeing fewer of these people when I was young, indicates that Japan is slowly but surely decaying.

It is not like I never see crazy people here in Berlin, but definitely fewer than Tokyo for instance.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow us